VIP Meet n' Greet Schedule
Upcoming VIP meet n' greet times are listed below. Please note: this schedule may change. Please keep your cell phone on in case of any last-minute changes.
Please be on time. Late arrivals will not be accommodated. You must be at the meeting place at the time required. Refunds or other forms of compensation will not be given if you are tardy. Time is subject to change due to delays on stage. This information is direct from our management office, and the time listed here is official. Sometimes, there are opening acts, and the reflected "show time" on venue websites does not state when Rick takes the stage.
MEETING PLACE: Find the merchandise booth at the theater/concert hall entrance. Check-in with the people working the booth; they will give you further instructions. Meet n' greets usually happen about 45 minutes prior to Rick taking the stage. You may miss part of the opening act(s), if any are scheduled.
Please have your receipt handy if you have purchased last minute, as your name may not be on our spreadsheet. You will need to show proof of purchase.
We will post future dates information a few days before the show...
Just a few reminders…
- Concert/show tickets are not included in your sound check package and must be purchased separately. You must purchase a concert ticket to attend the meet n' greet. Please be aware that the greet happens before Rick takes the stage. It is possible you could miss any opening act(s). We will not compensate or refund you due to missing another artist or band.
- Please bring only TWO (2) ITEMS to have sign. Please note, we do not allow guitars to be brought to meet n' greets unless it was purchased through Rick Springfield Merchandise.
- Cameras are allowed. Please bring your own camera if you’d like photos with Rick. We do not provide a photographer; however, our host will assist in taking photos.
- If you contact the venue or promoter to a show, we WILL cancel your pass, and you will not be refunded. We strictly enforce this rule as the venues do not have information on these packages.
- This is a live event, and each VIP Backstage experience is unique. We do not guarantee a set amount of time you will spend with Rick. The meet n’ greet is exclusive to you and the limited number of other fans who also purchased passes for that day. Please be aware that this time is shared, and you will have enough time to say hello, get an autograph and one photo taken. If you have meet Rick Springfield during the scheduled meet n’ greet you purchased, we will not compensate, refund or put you on a future list.
- Please be respectful of the other fans’ time with Rick, just as you would expect them to respect yours. Do not hover while Rick is spending time with another fan. Kindly take a seat while he is taking photos and signing autographs with others. If you try to monopolize Rick’s time for yourself, you will be asked to leave the sound check and no refund will be given.
- If there is an opening act on stage, you will most likely miss that performance. Also, if the show is general admission, there is no way to hold the seats you have been saving. Please ask a friend to do this for you. We are not responsible for any seating arrangements at the concert. This package is NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. If there is a show reschedule, we will hold your pass for the newly scheduled date.
- Contact in case of emergency DAY OF SHOW ONLY: Joey (360) 229-5105. Again, do not contact the venue as they have no information about the meet n’ greets, and it only causes confusion.
*All times subject to change without notice. By purchasing this opportunity, you have agreed to all the rules and regulations posted on our website. We hold the right to refuse entrance to anyone who may be under the influence of controlled substances.