VIP Meet n' Greet Rules
The dates we have available are listed. We have no information on any future dates at this time. Please check back periodically for future concert dates.
YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO KNOW (aka The Rules):
By purchasing any VIP meet 'n greet pass, you are agreeing that you have read and understand the rules below. Please read these instructions as it will answer most of the questions you may have about your passes.
ALL DETAILS FOR THE DAY OF SHOW EVENTS WILL BE EMAIL TO YOU 1-2 days before the show. IF YOU CONTACT THE VENDOR or PROMOTER TO A SHOW, WE WILL CANCEL YOUR PASS, AND YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. Absolutely no exceptions, and we will strictly enforce this rule. If you have purchased this meet n' greet last minute, please review the schedule here.
AOL and Yahoo email addresses could have a delay in receiving emails from us. This is not a problem on our end. Please use another email address so you receive timely information from us.
Any questions can be directed to us at email@example.com.
- Your pass(es) will not be shipped to you. You will receive your pass at the meet and greet event.
- Meet n' greet information will be emailed 1-2 days prior to the show. For travel planning purposes, the greets typically happen about one hour prior to when Rick takes the stage. This time is subject to change depending upon the venue, and if other bands are performing the day of show.
- If you have purchased a pass at the last minute, please go to the merch booth ONE HOUR prior to the show to check in. Show your receipt for entry.
- Concert/show tickets are not included in your sound check package and must be purchased separately. You must purchase a concert ticket to attend the meet n' greet. Please be aware that the greet happens one hour before Rick takes the stage. It is possible you could miss any opening act(s).
- You may not exchange for another date/venue after your meet and greet has been purchased. ALL VIP Meet n' Greet passes are considered FINAL SALE. There will be no refunds given unless it is our error.
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated. You must be at the main entrance of the venue at the time required. Refunds or other forms of compensation will not be given if you are tardy.
- You may bring two things to have autographed by Rick. Please note, we do not allow guitars to be brought to meet n' greets unless it was purchased through Rick Springfield Merchandise.
- Your host for the sound check is Joey. He has been given all of your information and may contact you should something change the day of show. Please keep your cell phone on just incase he needs to reach you. We are not responsible for not receiving this change of information should we not be able to reach you.
- This is a live event, and each meet 'n greet experience is unique. We do not guarantee a set amount of time you will spend with Rick. The meet 'n greet is exclusive to you and the limited number of other fans who also purchased passes for that day. Rick normally has 30 minutes to spend with this group. Please be aware that this time is shared, and you will have enough time to say hello, get an autograph and one photo taken. Please be respectful of the other fans’ time with Rick, just a you would expect them to respect yours. Do not hover while Rick is spending time with another fan. Kindly take a seat while he is taking photos and signing autographs with others. If you try to monopolize Rick’s time for yourself, you will be asked to leave the sound check. Refunds or other forms of compensation will not be given after a sound check is attended.
- Rick will not be available for phone calls, so please DO NOT hand him your cell phone.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be immediately escorted out of the venue. No refund will be given.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of meet n’ greet passes at anytime for any reason. Our employees do their best to create a very memorable experience for all fans. We do not tolerate foul language towards our staff for any reason. If you choose to do so, you will be banned from all future meet n’ greets.